Thursday, July 14, 2011

best product name choice ever!

Argh! Monkey Butt!!!
Available at fine stores between the wart remover and jock itch relief.
Hurry in! $1.00 Off!

I would have loved to be a part of the team that came up with this packaging. Can't you just see them all sitting around the boardroom table discussing possible product names and advertising images?
(I believe "monkey butt" is what others refer to as "swamp ass")
I can't decide what I like better - the monkey's big toothy smile, the thumbs up, or his giant flaming cheeks!

If you zoom in really close, there is also something interesting on the box to the left. I would think that men are uncomfortable with the idea of a target over their "area". Is this necessary? Would guys not know where the product goes otherwise?


No comments:

Post a Comment