Monday, July 25, 2011

What can I say? I have a way....

Things poop on me....it just happens. 

As a child it was always yard snakes or friend's pets.

A lovely day on the Ptown pier in college turned horrid when a flock of seagulls (not the cool 80's kind) divebombed me with military-like precision. I lost a perfectly good ice cream cone and had to purchase all new clothing. They actually manged to cover my shirt, shorts, and the cone all in one blast. (I was most upset about the cone.)

Several years ago, the interactive Penguin Experience at Mystic Aquarium (which was very cool by the way) ended with penguin poop. 20 people petted the penguin and then I touched it. Instant liquipoop! Personally, I was honored to be singled out by the penguin.

I've branched out. Yesterday I made a baby puke on me. I say "made" because I knew that leaning her too far forward had it's risks. The sweetspot of the situation was catching the puke with my foot so it didn't hit the carpet. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment